HRCC News & Information
Historic Racing Car Club
Historic Torque Newsletters
So you would like to get a competition car and go racing?
Here are steps you can take to achieve that
Media accreditation at HRCC promoted events
- Before making an application for media accreditation
- Applications for accreditation will be accepted only on the HRCC form available via download on the event’s website page.
- Applications open and close in accordance with the same timeframe as competitor entry.
- Media Accreditation Applications must be made prior to the event.
- Applications will not be considered or accreditation provided at the racing event.
- All media personnel must acknowledge Media Site Induction/Briefing documentation prior to racing commencement at which you must then sign on the media attendance sheet EACH day of the event.
- Drones are not permitted to be operated at any HRCC promoted speed or motor racing event.